Details for MCKENZIE & MCKENZIE, P.A. Adam J.

MCKENZIE & MCKENZIE, P.A. Adam J. McKenzie, ISB #7023 102 North State Street, Suite 1 Preston, Idaho 83263 Telephone: (208) 852-3500 Facsimile: (208) 852-3502 E-mail: IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF THE STATE OF IDAHO, IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF BEAR LAKE TERRY B, BARNES, and BARBARA W BARNES, Husband and Wife, Plaintiff, VS. ALL PERSONS, THEIR HEIRS AND DEVISEES,) unknown, claiming any right, title, estate, lien, or ) interest which is adverse to Plaintiff’s ownership, or forms any cloud upon Plaintiff’s title thereto, as) to the following real property: A certain tract or ) parcel of land situated in the County of Bear Lake, State of Idaho, and more particularly described as follows: Lot Number 10 of Paradise Acres Agricultural Division as platted and of record in the County ) of Bear Lake, State of Idaho, as Microfilm Instrument ) No. 127771. Save and Except 75% of all Oil, Gas, and) Mineral Rights appertaining thereto. Subject to all existing ranch roads within the plat for ingress and ) egress to all other parcels in Paradise Acres Agricultural Subdivision. Defendants. Case No. CV04-20-0218 SUMMONS TO: ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS NOTICE: You have been sued in the above captioned matter by Plaintiff. The nature of the claim against you is an adverse possession/quiet title action as to the real property located in Bear Lake County, Idaho, and more particularly described above. Any time after 21 days following the last publication of this summons, the court may enter a judgment against you without further notice, unless prior to that time you have filed a written response in the proper form, including the Case No., and paid any required filing fee to the Clerk of the Court at 30 North Main, Paris, or PO Box 190, Paris, ID 83261, telephone number 208-945-2208, and served a copy of your response on the plaintiff’s attorney at McKenzie & McKenzie, P.A., 102 North State, Suite 1, Preston, ID 83263. A copy of the Verified Complaint can be obtained by contacting either the Clerk of the Court, or the attorney for Plaintiff. If you wish legal assistance, you should immediately retain an attorney to advise you in this matter. DATED: 11/6/2020 /s/Cindy Garner, Clerk By: /s/ Karen Vallrialt Deputy Clerk Published November 18, 25, December 2, 9, 2020 Ref. No. 49823