Southeastern Idaho Public Health has 98 new confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in southeast Idaho. This brings the total of confirmed and probable cases to 11,190. Out of the 11,190 cases, 9,876 have recovered from COVID-19.
Bear Lake had 0 cases reported on Saturday. Currently SIPH is reporting 227 for the County with 27 Active Cases.
Help prevent the spread by:
· Wear cloth face coverings in public places.To help prevent the spread of this virus, it is more important than ever that the public follows the following prevention methods.
· Practice social distancing (6ft).
· Stay home if you are sick.
· Avoid people who are sick.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs using a disinfecting solution.
If you believe you have been exposed, make sure to self-isolate. If you need medical attention, please call your healthcare provider in advance of a visit to discuss your symptoms and next steps. Testing is available by calling 208-234-5875. SIPH has a call center to field questions from the community and is open Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can reach the hotline at (208) 234-5875. For southeast Idaho specific information about the novel coronavirus, please visit https://siphidaho.org/coronavirus.php. For Idaho-specific information about the novel coronavirus, please visit https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.
Join us Monday-Friday at 11 am for Facebook Live at https://facebook.com/siphidah