√ The Smithfield Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at 96 S. Main St. Agenda items include:
• Presentation to former Commissioner Stephen Teuscher.
• Swearing in of Hutch Daniels as a Planning Commissioner.
• Public Comment.
• Troy Benson, agent for Verizon Wireless, has requested consideration of a Conditional Use Permit to allow an unmanned Communications Facility consisting of antennas mounted to a new 80 foot monopole with an outdoor equipment cabinet and generator, on property owned by Cleon & Annette Chambers, located at 500 South 200 West. Zoned A-3 (Agricultural — 3 Acres).
• The Commission will discuss the intersection at 300 North and 400 West in regards to concerns for the future increase in traffic.
• The Commission will continue to review and discuss a proposed ordinance draft of a Master Planned Community zone.
√ The Hyde Park Planning & Zoning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at 113 E. Center St. Agenda items include:
• Considering a building permit for Carol MacNulty, 135 North 950 East, for a home.
• Considering a building permit for Dave Garner, 124 North 970 East, for a home.
• Considering a building permit for David Suisse, 135 West 300 North, addition of solar to existing home.
• Considering a building permit for Dwight Branvold, 109 North 970 East, for a home.
• Considering a building permit for Lifestyle Homes, 125 Pinion Place, for a home.
• Considering a building permit for Steven Kippen, 98 South 200 East, for addition of second bathroom.
• Considering a building permit for Visionary Homes, 881 South 50 East, for a home.
• City Council report.
• Review the Commercial Subdivision Preliminary Plat submitted by Larsen Miller for 2 parcels on 10 acres at 3100 North 350 West in a commercial zone. (Parcel ID: 04-030-0013) See HPC Code 13.30.030 before recommending to City Council.
• Review draft of a new ordinance allowing PUDs (Planned Unit Developments) without age restriction. This new ordinance would be similar to the current Senior PUD ordinance, but with all publicly owned infrastructure, and no reference to age. See HPC code 12.150 Senior Citizen Housing Planned Unit Development. Also see other Cache Valley cities’ ordinances. Mark Lynne prepared a map of current PUDs and how many others might be allowed.
√ The Cornish Town Council meet at 7 p.m. at 4788 W. 14300 North. Agenda items include:
• Hearing on budget 2019-2020 year.
• Resolution 19-03 — Budget.
• July 24th Celebration.
• Transfer of Water Rights ordinance.
• Not Approved Drinking Water system.
• Public comment.
• Council and mayor reports.
√ The Wellsville City Council will meet at 6 p.m. at 75 E. Main. Agenda items include:
• Approval of accounts payable disbursements.
• Citizen input.
• Trevor Jacobson – Discuss putting recycle cans at the City pavilions to help pay for repairs of bleachers for Eagle Scout Project.
• Receive public input, then consider for possible adoption resolution 2019-05 opening all of the City 2018/2019 budgets and making interdepartmental transfers and adjustments to balance the budgets.
• Receive public input, then consider for possible adoption of resolution 2019-06 setting the salaries and benefits for city employees for 2019-2020.
• Receive public input, then consider for possible adoption code amendment 2019-03 setting the salaries and benefits of statutory officers and elected officials for 2019/2020.
• Receive public input, then consider for possible adoption resolution 2019-07 adopting the 2019/2020 operating and capital budgets for the General Fund, Capital Projects Fund, Water Fund, Sewer Fund and Storm Water Fund.
• Receive public input, then consider for possible adoption resolution 2019-08 setting the dollar value for the “Fee in Lieu of Water”; dedication transfer upon development and/or subdividing.
• Discuss property tax increase for Wellsville City 2020.
• Department reports.
• City manager/recorders report.